Under the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and associated regulations, various levels of regulatory action can be taken by the CNSC to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
The CNSC posts regulatory enforcement actions on its website for two years. After two years, from the time of issue the content is removed from the website.
Latest regulatory actions:
- February 20, 2020: Order issued to Edward Wong & Associates Inc.
- January 16, 2020: Order issued to Medagh Industrial Recycling Ltd.
- December 13, 2019: Order issued to Mississauga Metals & Alloys Inc.
- September 30, 2019: Order issued to Smiths Detection Inc.
- September 23, 2019: Order issued to High Precision Monitoring & Analysis Ltd.
- September 12, 2019: Order issued to Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital
Listings of regulatory actions:
Regulatory actions issued by year
Issued to an individual licensee:
- Acciona Infrastructure Canada Inc.
- Allnorth Consultants Ltd.
- Alpha Adroit Engineering Ltd.
- Am Inspection Ltd.
- ArcelorMittal Canada Inc.
- ARLANXEO Canada Inc.
- AV Group NB Inc.
- Inter-Cité Construction Ltd.
- International Paper Canada Pulp Holdings ULC
- Isologic Innovative Radiopharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Medagh Industrial Recycling Ltd.
- Mississauga Metals & Alloys Inc.
- Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital
- Sable Sand Solutions Inc.
- Seymour Pacific Developments Ltd.
- Smiths Detection Inc.
- SNC-Lavalin GEM Québec Inc.
- Soil-Mat Engineers & Consulting Ltd.
- Stantec Consulting Inc.
- Date modified: