Under the Nuclear Safety and Control Act and associated regulations, various levels of regulatory action can be taken by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) to protect the health, safety and security of Canadians and the environment.
The CNSC posts regulatory enforcement actions on its website for two years. After two years, from the time of issue the content is removed from the website.
Latest regulatory actions:
- July 13, 2017: Order issued to Canadian Nuclear Laboratories
- June 26, 2017: Order issued to Labo S.M. Inc.
- May 30, 2017: Order issued to Sable Sand Solutions Inc.
- May 26, 2017: Order issued to Groupe ABS Inc.
Listings of regulatory actions:
- Issued to an individual licensee
- Issued to multiple licensees
Regulatory actions issued by year
Issued to an individual licensee:
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.
- Am Inspection Ltd.
- ArcelorMittal Canada Inc.
- Arthon Industries Ltd.
- AV Group NB Inc.
- Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change (MOECC)
- Ontario Ministry of Northern Development and Mines
- Ontario Power Generation
- Date modified: